|Main source||Fiordland National Park|
|River mouth||Lake Te Anau
204 m (669 ft)
|Length||10 km (6.2 mi)|
In 2002, the rainfall at Doon River was 8,719 millimetres (343 in), the highest in that year of any area in New Zealand with a regularly reporting rain gauge.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. Map 97. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Discover New Zealand:A Wises Guide (9th ed.). 1994. p. 444.
- "McKINNON, Quintin McPherson". An Encyclopaedia of New Zealand. 1966. Retrieved 15 August 2009.
- "Climate Summary for 2002". National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research. 9 January 2003. Retrieved 15 August 2009.
- Land Information New Zealand - Search for Place Names
|This article about a river in Southland, New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|