|Look up door in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A door is a panel or barrier used to cover an opening in a wall or partition.
Door or doors may also refer to:
- Door County, Wisconsin, United States
- Door Creek, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Door Peninsula, Wisconsin, United States
- BBS door, a mechanism to execute and communicate with an external program on a bulletin board system
- Doors (computing), an interprocess communication mechanism
- IBM Rational DOORS, a requirement management tool
Film, TV, books
- The Doors (film), about the rock band
- Door, a character in the Neil Gaiman novel and television series Neverwhere
- The Wittenburg Door, a humor and satire magazine
- The Doors, a rock band
- The Doors (album), 1967
- Doors (album), by saxophonist Eric Kloss, 1972
- Door (album), by Every Little Thing, 2008
- "A Door", a single from Aaron Tippin's album Greatest Hits… and Then Some, 1997
- DOOR (Database of Origin and Registration), the European database including product names for foodstuffs registered as PDO, PGI or TSG.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Door.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.