Door Number 3
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Prentice Howe, President, Executive Creative Director
Karen Reiner, Vice President, Director of Account Service
Zach Cochran, Director of Media
|Services||Integrated Brand Development, Advertising and Media|
Door Number 3 is an independent brand development and integrated advertising agency located in Austin, Texas, United States. The agency is known for creating and integrating marketing that helps challenger brands topple their giants.
The agency was founded in 1994 by M.P. Mueller. Mueller is also known for her New York Times blog, Branded in their "You're the Boss: The Art of Running a Small Business" series. The agency was purchased by Prentice Howe in February 2015. Prior to taking sole ownership of the company, Howe worked at Door Number 3 as Executive Creative Director from 2005-2012.
Door Number 3 relocated their offices from East Austin to 910 West Avenue in 2016.
SH 130 Concession Company
Cowboys Stadium Tours
In 2010, Door Number 3 launched “The Allies of the Alamo”, the first-ever marketing campaign for one of the country’s most cherished landmarks. The campaign was featured in Communication Arts, AdWeek and AdFreak.
Door Number 3’s 2010 “Heads of State” campaign for small Georgetown-based company, Cow Wow, featured six-foot terra cotta busts of Texas gubernatorial candidates Rick Perry and Bill White. The campaign gained statewide recognition and was featured on a “Stuff from Ebay” segment on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
The Blood Center of Central Texas
Door Number 3's campaign for The Blood Center of Central Texas was covered by Austin American-Statesman and the New York Times. AdWeek and AdFreak both featured Door Number 3’s work for The Blood Center of Central Texas as the Ad of the Day.
CEDRA Clinical Research
- 2012 Webby for “Stop the Choddy” Initiative
- 2009 Silver Addy Micro or Mini Site for CEDRA Clinical Research 
- 2009 Bronze Addy Mixed Media Local Consumer for American Bank of Texas
- 2009 Bronze Addy Mixed Media National Consumer for American Bank of Texas
- 2009 Webby Award, People’s Voice for CEDRA Clinical Research
- 2009 AdWeek Ad of the Day for The Blood Center of Central Texas 
- 2008 Communication Arts 50th Anniversary Issue, Campaign for Marfa Texas
- 2008 Ad Freak Ad of the Day for The Blood Center of Central Texas
- 2008 Adweek Ad of the Day for CEDRA Clinical Research 
- "About Door Number 3". The Times Of India. Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "You're the Boss: The Art of Running a Small Business, The New York Times" 
- "Ads Hope to Ignite a Fine Roadmance"
- "Cowboys Stadium Tours,"
- "Without Ad's, You'd Quickly Forget The Alamo," "AdWeek Blogs"
- "Cow Wow Featured on Leno"
- "Texas Governor Rick Perry and Challenger Bill White Have a Hair-Off With Cow Wow"
- "Quirky ad campaign draws more donors to blood center, "Austin American Statesman 
- "Don't Dial 'M' for Murder, Type 'A' for Altruistic," New York Times 
- "The Blood Center of Central Texas: Elevator" Adweek
- "Give blood, and be slightly less of a bastard" AdFreak
- "Cedra prepares for official launch of drug site" PRWeek
- "Cedra: Get Your Drug On" Adweek
- "Stars billboard makes light of NBA referee scandal" ESPN
- "Webby Nominees"
- "Austin Addys 2009"
- "Webby Nominees"
- "Welcome to Marfa, Texas: It's Out There Ad campaign" Communication Arts