From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doora may refer to:
- Doora, Agra, a village in the Kiraoli Tehsil of Agra district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Doora, County Clare, a civil parish in County Clare, Ireland, just to the east of the town of Ennis
- Doora, Mysore, a village in the Mysore Taluka of Mysore district, Karnataka, India
- Doora Barefield, a parish in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Killaloe, in County Clare, Ireland
- Doora Church, a ruined church in the civil parish of Doora, County Clare, Ireland
- Doora Mine, an abandoned copper mine in the Copper Coast region of South Australia
- Durra, a common name for Sorghum bicolor, a grass species cultivated for its grain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.