Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dopamine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dopamine is a chemical naturally produced in the body.
Dopamine may also refer to:
- Dopamine (medication) a medication used to treat a number of health problems
- Dopamine receptor
- Dopamine transporter
- Dopamine (film), a 2003 film written and directed by Mark Decena
- Dopamine Records, a record label
- Dopamine (Third Eye Blind album), an album by Third Eye Blind
- Dopamine (BØRNS album), an album by BØRNS
- "Dopamine", a song from the album Fused by Tony Iommi and Glenn Hughes
- ”Dopamine”, a song from the album R.O.S.E by Jessie J
- Dopamin, an album by the German band Böhse Onkelz
- "Dopamin", an instrumental track from the album Ego by Oomph!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dopamine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.