From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dope (song))
|Look up dope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dope may refer to:
- A slang term for a euphoria-producing drug, particularly:
- Discrete optimized protein energy, a method of assessing homology models in protein structure prediction
- Dopant, an impurity added to a substance to alter its properties
- DOPE, or 1,2-Dioleoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoethanolamine, a phospholipid
Art, entertainment, and media
- Dope (1924 film), a 1924 Australian silent film
- Dope (2015 film), a 2014 film starring Shameik Moore, Zoë Kravitz and A$AP Rocky
- Dope (novel), a 1919 novel by Sax Rohmer
- Dope (band), an industrial metal band from Villa Park, Illinois
- Edsel Dope (born 1974), lead singer and rhythm guitarist of the band Dope
- D.O.P.E., Southern hip hop group, acronym for Destroying Other People's Egos
- "Dope" (Lady Gaga song), 2013
- "Dope" (Tyga song), 2013
- "Dope" (T.I. song), 2016
- "Dope", a song by D'espairsRay from the album Monsters
- "Dope", a song by Fifth Harmony from the album 7/27
- "Dope!", a song by Bell Biv DeVoe, later retitled "She's Dope!"
- Dope (TV series), an upcoming HBO drama series based on a Sara Gran novel of the same name
- Aircraft dope, a substance painted onto fabric-covered aircraft to tauten the skin
- Peg dope, a substance used to coat the bearing surfaces of the tuning pegs of string instruments
- Pipe dope, a sealant applied to pipe threads to ensure a leakproof and pressure-tight seal
- Dope, an urban slang expression, that means, "great!"
- DOPE (data on personal equipment, or data on previous engagement), book, used with sniper equipment
- Dopey (disambiguation)
- Doping (disambiguation)
- Rope a Dope Style
- Ropeadope Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.