From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doping may refer to:
Science and technology
- Doping, adding a dopant to something
- Doping (semiconductor), intentionally introducing impurities into an extremely pure semiconductor to change its electrical properties
- Link doping, an Internet slang term in search engine optimization hmm right
- Doping in sport, the use of drugs or other methods to improve athletic performance
- Abortion doping, the rumoured practice of purposefully inducing pregnancy for performance-enhancing benefits, then aborting
- Blood doping, boosting the number of red blood cells in the bloodstream
- Boosting (doping), a method of inducing autonomic dysreflexia
- Gene doping
- Stem cell doping
- Technology doping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.