Dopplereffekt is an electronic music act from Detroit which has been active since 1995, and whose main member is Gerald Donald. While the musical style and the act's image changed radically during a non-release period from 1999 to 2003, two steady characteristics are the display of a thematic affiliation with science and the obvious use of pseudonyms and the hence rumoured but unconfirmed identities of the members.
The main member is producer/artist Gerald Donald, also one half of the band Drexciya (with James Stinson). Another member is To Nhan Le Thi. The group released a compilation album, Gesamtkunstwerk, in 1999, and were inactive until 2003; since then three albums were released.
- Cellular Phone 7" - Dataphysix MDX2 (1995)
- Fascist State LP - Dataphysix DX001 (1995)
- Infophysix LP - Dataphysix DX002 (1996)
- Sterilization 12" - Dataphysix DX003 (1997)
- Gesamtkunstwerk 2x12" + 7"/ CD - International Deejay Gigolo Records (1999; compilation of all previous releases plus one new track)
- Scientist Mixes 10"/ 12" - International Deejay Gigolo Records
- Myon-Neutrino/ Z-Boson (12") International Deejay Gigolo Records
- Linear Accelerator 2x12"/ CD - International Deejay Gigolo Records (2003)
- Calabi-Yau Space 2x12"/ 5" CD - Rephlex (2007)
- Tetrahymena EP 12"/ CD - Leisure System LSR007 (2013) 
- Hypnagogia 12" - Leisure System LSR012 (2014), with Objekt (TJ Hertz)
- Cellular Automata LP - Leisure System LSR020 (2017)
- Rubin, Mike (October 1998). "A Tale of Two Cities". Spin. pp. 104–109. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- Samuels, A. J. (30 May 2013). "Master Organism: A.J. Samuels interviews Gerald Donald". Electronic Beats. Retrieved 19 December 2014.