Dorchester Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Westmorland County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||90.89 km2 (35.09 sq mi)|
|• Density||5.2/km2 (13/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||3.7%|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-3 (ADT)|
Dorchester Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- West by Petitcodiac River; north by a line running by the magnet of eighteen hundred and ninety-four; south eighty-three degrees and forty-five minutes east from the mouth of Fox Creek; east by the southeast line of lot numbered one (John Sherwood) and the prolongation thereof two hundred and fifty chains from the sea; thence north eleven degrees east by the magnet of the year seventeen hundred and sixty-five.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
Highways and numbered routes that run through the parish, including external routes that start or finish at the parish limits:
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Dorchester Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Dorchester Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 2001, 2006 census
- Profile: Dorchester Parish, New Brunswick
- Atlantic Canada Back Road Atlas ISBN 978-1-55368-618-7