Dorian Gray (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dorian Gray is the main character of the novel The Picture of Dorian Gray (1890) by Oscar Wilde.
Dorian Gray may also refer to:
- Dorian Gray (1945 film), an American film adaptation of the novel, directed by Albert Lewin, starring Hurd Hatfield and George Sanders
- Dorian Gray (1970 film), an Italian film adaptation of the novel; directed by Massimo Dallamano and starring Helmut Berger and Herbert Lom
- Dorian Gray (2009 film), a British film adaptation of the novel; directed by Oliver Parker and starring Ben Barnes and Colin Firth
- Dorian Gray (actress) (1936–2011), stage name of the Italian film actress born Maria Luisa Mangini
- Dorian Gray (band), a 1980s Croatian music group
- Dorian Gray (UK singer), stage name of UK pop singer Tony Ellingham whose only hit was "I've Got You on My Mind" (1968)
- Soren Mounir, Swiss singer-songwriter, also known as "Dorian Gray"
- Dorian Gray (Bourne), choreographer Matthew Bourne's 2008 contemporary dance adaptation of the novel
- Dorian Gray (club), nightclub in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Adaptation of The Picture of Dorian Gray, for further books, films, musicals and plays based on the novel
- Dorian Gray syndrome
- The Picture of Dorian Gray (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dorian Gray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.