Greenspan has won the James Beard Foundation Award twice, as well as the International Association of Culinary Professionals Cookbook of the Year Awards for Desserts by Pierre Herme and Around My French Table. She has also been listed on the James Beard Foundation’s Who’s Who of Food and Beverage in America.
Greenspan lives in Manhattan, Paris and Connecticut.
- Sweet Times: Simple Desserts for Every Occasion (1991)
- Baking with Julia: Savor the Joys of Baking with America's Best Bakers (1996)
- Pancakes: From Morning to Midnight (1997)
- Waffles from Morning to Midnight (1997)
- Desserts by Pierre Herme (1998) (with Pierre Herme)
- Daniel Boulud's Cafe Boulud Cookbook: French-American Recipes for the Home Cook (1999) (with Daniel Boulud)
- Chocolate Desserts by Pierre Herme (2001)
- Paris Sweets: Great Desserts From the City's Best Pastry Shops (2002)
- Baking: From My Home to Yours (2006)
- Around My French Table: More Than 300 Recipes from My Home to Yours (2010)
- Moskin, Julia (November 7, 2004). "Cookie Master: Dorie Greenspan, culinary guru, reveals the secrets of the sable: it transforms basic ingredients into pure pleasure.". New York Times. New York City. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- "2011 Award Winners: Cookbook of the Year". International Association of Culinary Professionals. 2011. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- Moskin, Julia (November 8, 2011). "Are apps making cookbooks obsolete?". The New York Times. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- "Dorie Greenspan enjoys charmed life as a foodie/part-time Parisian". Palm Beach Post. Palm Beach, Florida. October 4, 2010. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- Dornbusch, Jane (December 18, 1996). "Good enough to eat: Books wrap up well for every kind of cook". Boston Herald. Boston. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- Batz, Jr., Bob (September 15, 2010). "Dorie Greenspan's new cookbook invites the world to gather 'round her French table". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- Brickman, Sophie (December 19, 2010). "'Around My French Table' by Dorie Greenspan review". San Francisco Chronicle. San Francisco. Retrieved March 18, 2012.
- Fitzgerald, Maureen (November 15, 2011). "Dorie Greenspan cooks French and homey". Philadelphia Inquirer. Philadelphia. Retrieved March 18, 2012.