Dorinha Jeans Wear
Dorinha Jeans Wear is a clothing company and label based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Dale R. Reynolds is the company's co-owner, marketing director and promotional/fashion photographer.
The label has been featured in the Canadian media for its wide selection of low-rise jeans, although it also carries more limited swimwear, leisurewear, lingerie and accessories lines. The jeans are manufactured in Brazil from Brazilian cotton, and feature "The Original One Inch Zipper."
Founded in 2001, the company is named after its founder and clothing designer, Dorinha, who in 2005 was a Featured Entrepreneur at the British Columbia Forum for Women Entrepreneurs' Annual Gala Dinner. Vancouver Fashion Week awarded Dorinha as the International Rising Designer 2006 award.
The Original One Inch Zipper
The first one-inch zipper was created by YKK in 2001 for Dorinha Jeans clothing line the original inventor of the one inch zipper, they also made a one click zipper to prevent themselves from being bumped off as "the worlds smallest zipper”. The zipper itself actually made one click, and locked into place.
- "Photographer". dorinhagirls.com.
- "Media". dorinhawear.com.
- "Shop". dorinhawear.com.
- "Made in Brazil". lovemyjeans.com.
- "The Science of Sexy Zipper". brazilianvibe.ca.
- "Events". dorinhawear.com.
- "Annual Gala Dinner: Featuring Fashion Arts with Cynthia Rowley and Jeanne Beker". fwe.ca. Archived from the original on 2007-09-29.
- Official Website
- Made in Vancouver: Event features B.C. designers and Top Model's Brandi, The Province, Friday, November 3, 2006
|This article about a fashion brand, house, corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|