This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Commissioner for Migration and Participation of Lower Saxony|
|Assumed office |
16 April 2013
|Prime Minister||Stephan Weil|
|Preceded by||Office established|
|Member of the Landtag of Lower Saxony |
|Assumed office |
15 October 2017
|Preceded by||Dirk Toepffer|
|Member of the Landtag of Lower Saxony|
20 January 2013 – 15 October 2017
|Constituency||Party-list proportional representation|
5 August 1963
Neuburg an der Donau, Bavaria, West Germany
|Spouse(s)||Gerhard Schröder (1997–2016)|
|Domestic partner||Boris Pistorius (de) (2016–present)|
|Residence||Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany|
Doris Schröder-Köpf (born 5 August 1963) is a German journalist and politician. She was the fourth wife of the former German chancellor Gerhard Schröder. Her articles have been published in newspapers and magazines including Bild and Focus.
Köpf and partner Sven Kuntze moved to New York City in 1990, where they had a daughter named Klara in the following year. Soon after the birth the pair separated and Köpf moved back to Bavaria with the child. In October 1997, Köpf married Gerhard Schröder, then Minister-President of Lower Saxony. The couple adopted three year old Viktoria from Saint Petersburg in 1994, and a boy named Gregor in 2006.
They separated in March 2015, and divorced in January 2018.
In April 2013, Schröder-Köpf was elected as a member of the Landtag of Lower Saxony for the Social Democratic Party (SPD), where she serves on the Committee on Internal Affairs and Sports as well as on its Sub-Committee on Media. In addition, she was appointed State Commissioner of Migration and Immigration issues for Lower Saxony in the state government of Minister-President Stephan Weil.
- International Willy Brandt Prize, Member of the Jury
- Niedersächsische Lotto-Sport-Stiftung, Member of the Board of Trustees
- "Schröder-Köpf und Minister Pistorius sind ein Paar" [Schröder-Köpf and Minister Pistorius are a couple]. Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung (in German). 26 October 2016.
- International Willy Brandt Prize Social Democratic Party of Germany.
- "Doris Schröder-Köpf". FOCUS Magazin (in German). No. 16. 2002. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
- "Die Frau im Kanzleramt" [The woman in the Chancellery] (in German). Zeit Online. Retrieved 26 September 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Doris Schröder-Köpf.|
|This article about a German writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|