|Look up dork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dork may also refer to:
- A common unofficial name for the higher-definition posable man CGI character introduced in the CGI program Poser 3 and Poser 4
- Dork Sahagian, Armenian-American climate scientist
- Dork, card game, also known as 'President' and other names
- Dork (EP), an album by AFI
- Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese, a novel by Sidin Vadukut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.