Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dork may also refer to:
- Dork Sahagian, Armenian-American climate scientist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Dork (EP), an album by AFI
- Dork, a common unofficial name for the higher-definition posable man CGI character introduced in the CGI program Poser 3 and Poser 4
- Dork, the card game also known as President and other names
- Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese, a novel by Sidin Vadukut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.