|Look up dork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dork may also refer to:
- Dork Sahagian, Armenian-American climate scientist
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Dork (EP), an album by AFI
- Dork, a common unofficial name for the higher-definition posable man CGI character introduced in the CGI program Poser 3 and Poser 4
- Dork, the card game also known as President and other names
- Dork: The Incredible Adventures of Robin ‘Einstein' Varghese, a novel by Sidin Vadukut
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.