From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dormant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dormant, "sleeping", may refer to:
- Dormancy in an organism's life cycle
- Dormant volcano, a volcano that is inactive but may become active in the future
- Dormant, a heraldry attitude signifying a sleeping animal with head resting upon paws
- Dormant title, an hereditary title of nobility or baronetcy for which the rightful claimant has yet to be found
- Dormant, an order of knighthood which is no longer conferred
- Dormant company, a currently inactive company
- Dormant bank account, a bank account which lacks activity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dormant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.