Dornier may refer to:
- Claudius Dornier (1884–1969), German aircraft designer and builder
- Dornier Flugzeugwerke, German aircraft manufacturer founded in 1914 by Claudius Dornier
- Dornier Consulting, international consulting and project management company
- Fairchild-Dornier, in 1996, Fairchild took on this name, when it purchased Dornier's assets, see Fairchild Aircraft
- Lindauer Dornier, German textile machinery manufacturer
- Dornier Wines, a winery in South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dornier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.