Dornier Do 13
|Developed from||Dornier Do 11|
|Developed into||Dornier Do 23|
The Dornier Do 13 was a short-lived 1930s German bomber design. It was the designation given to the aircraft resulting from attempts to improve on the Do 11. However, only a few were built, because the design changes caused serious problems, with many of the first flights ending in crashes. Another redesign ensued, resulting in the Do 23 and Do 13s under construction were converted to the Do 23 design.
- Do 13c : Initial production version.
- Do 13d : Improved version.
- List of military aircraft of Germany
- List of RLM aircraft designations
- List of World War II military aircraft of Germany
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dornier aircraft.|
- Frédriksen, John C. (2001), International Warbirds: An Illustrated Guide to World Military Aircraft, 1915–2001, ABC-CLIO, p. 98, ISBN 1576073645.