From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Doro may refer to:
- Doro (musician), rock singer, former vocalist of the German heavy metal band Warlock
- Doro (album), a 1990 album by Doro
- AKA, (born 1988), South African hip hop recording artist
- Dorothy Bush Koch, often called "Doro," daughter of US President George H. W. Bush
- Doro (telecoms), a Swedish telecommunications company
- The Doro, another name for the BT Inspiration telephone PBX
- Doro, the bodiless, godlike character who designs a selective breeding program that spans centuries in the Patternist novels by Octavia E. Butler
- DoRo Productions, a film company based in Austria, formerly known for their music videos
- SS Doro, a Panamanian cargo ship in service 1951-56
- Doro, South Sudan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.