|No. 2 – Westchester Knicks|
|League||NBA Development League|
November 6, 1991 |
New York City, New York
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Oak Hill Academy
(Mouth of Wilson, Virginia)
|NBA draft||2012 / Round: 2 / Pick: 42nd overall|
|Selected by the Milwaukee Bucks|
|2013||→Fort Wayne Mad Ants|
|Career highlights and awards|
Doron Emmanuel Calvin Lamb (born November 6, 1991) is an American professional basketball player for the Westchester Knicks of the NBA Development League. He played college basketball for the University of Kentucky.
High school career
Lamb was born in Queens, New York. He graduated from Oak Hill Academy. Lamb averaged 23 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists per game his senior season, which led to McDonald's All-American and Jordan Brand Classic selections. Considered a five-star recruit by Rivals.com, Lamb was listed as the No. 3 shooting guard and the No. 21 player in the nation in 2010.
Lamb committed to play collegiate basketball for the University of Kentucky. In his freshman year, the Wildcats advanced to the NCAA Final Four and lost by a single point to the University of Connecticut Huskies. In his sophomore year, the Wildcats achieved an NCAA record 38-2 record and won the 2012 NCAA Championship.
In April 2012, Lamb declared for the 2012 NBA draft along with teammates Anthony Davis, Marquis Teague, Terrence Jones, and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Lamb was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks with the 42nd overall pick. On July 11, 2012, he signed a multi-year contract with the Bucks.
On January 12, 2013, Lamb was assigned to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants of the NBA D-League. He was recalled on January 21, 2013, reassigned on February 3, 2013, and recalled again on February 10, 2013.
On June 30, 2014, Lamb was waived by the Magic.
On September 22, 2014, Lamb signed with the Dallas Mavericks. However, he was later waived by the Mavericks on October 25, 2014. On November 3, 2014, he was acquired by the Texas Legends as an affiliate player.
On February 19, 2015, Lamb was traded, along with a 2015 sixth-round pick, to the Westchester Knicks in exchange for the Idaho Stampede's 2015 second-round pick and the returning player rights to Luke Harangody and Jeff Adrien. On March 31, he was ruled out for the rest of the 2014–15 season with a wrist injury. His D-League rights are still retained by Westchester for the next two seasons.
In July 2015, Lamb joined the Golden State Warriors for the 2015 Summer League.
On November 25, 2015, Lamb signed a contract with Budućnost Podgorica of Montenegro. He left Budućnost after appearing in only one game, and on December 23, 2015, he signed with Torku Konyaspor of the Turkish Basketball Super League. However, only two days later he was released after failing to pass physicals.
On February 8, 2016, Lamb signed a tryout contract with Manital Torino of Italy. However, he did not stay with Torino and on February 24, he signed a one-month contract with JSF Nanterre of the French LNB Pro A.
Return to the United States
On November 16, 2016, Lamb was reacquired by the Westchester Knicks.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Doron Lamb Bio". ukathletics.com. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- Doron Lamb Recruiting Profile
- "UK's starting five opts for draft". ESPN.com. April 18, 2012. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- Doron Lamb Player Profile – RealGM
- Bucks assign Doron Lamb to D-League
- Bucks recall Doron Lamb from D-League
- Milwaukee Bucks Re-Assign Rookie Doron Lamb to Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- "Magic Acquire Harris, Lamb and Udrih From Milwaukee; Warrick from Charlotte". NBA.com. Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. February 21, 2013. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- Orlando Magic waive Doron Lamb
- "Mavericks Sign Guard Doron Lamb". mavs.com. September 22, 2014. Retrieved September 22, 2014.
- "Mavericks request waivers on Bernard James, Ivan Johnson and Doron Lamb". mavs.com. October 25, 2014. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- Training Camp Roster Archived November 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Doron Lamb
- Doron Lamb Suffers Season-Ending Injury
- "Doron Lamb signs with Buducnost". Sportando.com. November 25, 2015. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- Konyaspor signs Doron Lamb
- Doron Lamb fails physicals, Konyaspor voids his contract
- Manital Torino signs Doron Lamb to a tryout contract
- Nanterre 92 signs Doron Lamb to a one-month contract
- Hatch, Katie (November 16, 2016). "WESTCHESTER KNICKS SIGN LAMB, WAIVE HOOPER". NBA.com. Retrieved November 21, 2016.