The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Institutions||University of Edinburgh|
|Main interests||Social psychology|
|Website||University of Edinburgh|
Dorothy Evelyn Miell Social Psychology, and since March 2010 has been Head of the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Vice-Principal, at the University of Edinburgh. Before moving to Edinburgh, she was Dean of Social Sciences at the Open University. Her research focuses on collaboration and communication patterns, recently in the context of creative endeavours.is a Professor of
- Miell, Dorothy; Dallos, Rudi (1996). Social interaction and personal relationships. London Thousand Oaks, California: Sage in association with the Open University. ISBN 9780761950363.
- Miell, Dorothy; Sapsford, Roger; Still, Arthur; Wetherell, Margaret; Stevens, Richard (1998). Theory and social psychology. London Thousand Oaks California: Sage in association with the Open University. ISBN 9780761958390.
- Miell, Dorothy; Wetherell, Margaret (1998). Doing social psychology. London Thousand Oaks, California: Sage in association with the Open University. ISBN 9780761960492.
- Miell, Dorothy; MacDonald, Raymond; Hargreaves, David J. (2005). Musical communication. Oxford New York: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780198529361.
- Miell, Dorothy; Phoenix, Ann; Thomas, Kerry (2007). Mapping psychology. DSE212 Course: Exploring Psychology. Milton Keynes: Open University. ISBN 9781780074986.
- Miell, Dorothy; MacDonald, Raymond; Hargreaves, David (2012). Musical imaginations: multidisciplinary perspectives on creativity, performance, and perception. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199568086.
- "Appointments". TES. 24 September 2009. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- Florance, Ian (2011). "Ian Florance seeks advice for undergraduates from Dorothy Miell and Darren Van Laar". The Psychologist. 24: 696–699.
- "List of Fellows of the Royal Society of Edinburgh" (PDF). Royal Society of Edinburgh. 2015. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- "BPS bio". BPS. 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- "No. 62666". The London Gazette (Supplement). 8 June 2019. p. B13.
- Profile page: Dorothy Miell, University of Edinburgh
|This biography of a British psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|