Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dorothy Smith may refer to:
- Dorothy E. Smith (born 1926), Canadian sociologist
- Dorothy Smith (Lady Pakington) (died 1639)
- Dorothy Garrett Smith (1932–1990), Louisiana politician
- Dorothy Hope Smith (1895–1955), artist who drew the Gerber Baby
- Dorothy Travers Smith (1901–1977), Irish artist and theatre designer
- Dodie Smith (Dorothy Gladys Smith, 1896–1990), English novelist and playwright
- Dorothy Greenhough-Smith (1882–1965), British figure skater
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dorothy Smith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.