Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dorset is a county in England.
Dorset may also refer to:
- Dorset Council (Australia), a local government area in Tasmania, Australia
- Cape Dorset, Nunavut, Canada
- Dorset, Ontario, a small community located between the touristic Muskoka and Haliburton regions of Ontario, Canada
- Dorset Island, one of the Canadian Arctic islands located in Hudson Strait, Nunavut, Canada
- Dorset (unitary authority), a district of the ceremonial county of Dorset
- Dorset (UK Parliament constituency), United Kingdom
- Dorset, Minnesota, United States
- Dorset, Vermont, United States
- Marion Dorset (1872-1935) Medical scientist who developed immunization procedures for swine fever and was the father of the purple meat stamp.
- Ray Dorset, a British guitarist, singer, and songwriter
- Dorset culture, a prehistoric culture that preceded the Inuit in Arctic North America
- Dorset sheep, a breed of sheep
- Marquess of Dorset
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dorset.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.