Dortoir des grandes
|Dortoir des grandes|
|Directed by||Henri Decoin|
|Produced by||C.F.C – Les Films Henry Decoin – E.G.E Films (France)|
|Written by||François Chalais
Stanislas-André Steeman (novel 18 Fantômes)
|Music by||Jean-Jacques Grunenwald|
|Edited by||Denise Reiss|
|Distributed by||La Société des Films Sirius (France);
Ellis Films (USA)
|21 April 1953 (France);
4 February 1956 (USA)
Dortoir des grandes English: Dormitory of the big, is a French crime drama film from 1954, directed by Henri Decoin, written by François Chalais, starring Jean Marais and Louis de Funès. The film is also known under the titles: "Girls' Dormitory" and "Inside a Girls' Dormitory" (USA).
In a little town with a renowned college a female student is found after she was hogtied and strangled to death. Inspector Marco is assigned to catch the murderer.
- Jean Marais: Inspector Désiré Marco
- Françoise Arnoul: Aimée de La Capelle, a resident
- Denise Grey: Mrs Hazard-Habran, the college director
- Jeanne Moreau: Julie, the waitress at the restaurant "La jument verte"
- Noël Roquevert: Emile, the owner of "La jument verte"
- Line Noro: Mrs Brigitte Tournesac, the supervisor at the collège
- Katherine Kath: Mrs Claude Persal, a professor at the college
- Umberto Almazan: Mr Da Costa, a restaurant guest
- Louis de Funès: Mr Triboudot, Mérémont's photographer
- Pierre Morin: the commissioner Broche
- Jean Sylvère: the stamp collector
- Dany Carrel: Bettina de Virmant, a resident
- Yves-Marie Maurin: the little boy at the restaurant
- Davia: Mrs Simone Sergent, a college professor
- Edouard Francomme: a restaurant guest
- Martine Alexis
|This article related to a French film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|