From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dory is a small, shallow-draft boat.
Dory may also refer to:
- Dory Chamoun (born 1931), Lebanese politician
- Charles Dory Dean (1852-1935), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Dorrel Dory Dixon (born 1935), Jamaican retired professional wrestler
- Dorrance Dory Funk (1919-1973), professional wrestler
- Dorrance Dory Funk, Jr. (born 1941), professional wrestler and trainer, son of Dory Funk
- Dory Lobel (born 1980), American musician, songwriter, composer and producer
- Dorothy Dory Previn (1925-2012), American lyricist, singer, songwriter and poet
- Jonathan Dory, NASA Human Systems Integration Lead and aquanaut
Arts and entertainment
- Dory, a character in the Finding Nemo film series, voiced by Ellen DeGeneres
- A song from the album Veckatimest by Grizzly Bear
- Dory Nunatak, a nunatak in Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Dory or Doros, Byzantine name for Mangup, a fortress in Crimea
- Dory (fish), several fish species
- Dory (spear), chief weapon of Ancient Greek hoplites
- Dory Fish Market, a beachside fishing cooperative located in the city of Newport Beach, California
- Dory, code name of the LG G Watch smartwatch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.