Dory Previn (album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by|
|Studio||Burbank Studios, Burbank, California|
|Dory Previn chronology|
All tracks composed by Dory Previn
- "Lover Lover Be My Cover"
- "Coldwater Canyon"
- "Mama Mama Comfort Me"
- "New Rooms"
- "The Empress of China"
- "The Obscene Phone Call"
- "The Crooked Christmas Star, '73"
- "Did Jesus Have a Baby Sister?"
- Dory Previn – guitar, vocals
- Ray Brown – acoustic bass[ambiguous]
- Bobby Bruce – violin
- David Cohen – guitar
- Buddy Collette – saxophone, flute, clarinet
- Brian Davies – acoustic guitar
- Dan Dugmore – pedal steel guitar
- Pat Henderson – backing vocals
- Peter Jameson – guitar
- Tom Keene – keyboards
- Carolyn Matthews – backing vocals
- Myrna Matthews – backing vocals
- Sherlie Matthews – backing vocals
- Lincoln Mayorga – piano
- Marti McCall – backing vocals
- Joe Osborn – bass[ambiguous]
- Lyle Ritz – bass[ambiguous]
- Lisa Roberts – backing vocals
- Ron Tutt – drums
- Waddy Wachtel – buitar
- Perry Botkin, Jr. – string arrangements, conductor, bazouki
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|