Doshisha Business School
|Motto||'People hold the key'|
Originally established in 2004, Doshisha Business School began solely with an Master of Business Administration programme in Japanese (now abbreviated to JMBA), but commenced a Global MBA program (GMBA) in which all classes are provided in English, in 2009. In October 2014, the Global MBA became an independent degree program within DBS approved by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- MBA (JMBA) - Japanese-language coursework MBA program for working professionals
- Global MBA (GMBA) - Full-time English-language program
Doshisha Business School is located within the Kambaikan building of Doshisha University’s Imadegawa campus. The building was completed in March 2004 and also houses the Doshisha Law School. DBS also has a satellite campus located in Umeda, Osaka.
DBS has international agreements with the following universities:
- University of Tübingen School of Business and Economics, Germany
- University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
- University of Denver Daniels School of Business, USA
- Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China
- Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China