From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dot-com)
|Look up dotcom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dotcom may refer to:
- .com (short for "commercial"), a generic top-level Internet domain
- dot-com company, a company which does most of its business on the Internet
- dot-com bubble (also known as the dot-com era), a financial bubble running roughly from 1995 to 2001
- .COM (short for "command"), a file extension associated with DOS executable file
- Kim Dotcom (born Kim Schmitz), a German technology entrepreneur
- Walter "Dot Com" Slattery, a fictional character from 30 Rock
- Dot.Com (film), a 2008 Portuguese comedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dotcom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.