From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dothan may refer to:
- Dothan (ancient city), biblical city
- Mevo Dotan, an Israeli settlement on the West Bank near the biblical city
- Dothan, Alabama
- Dothan (microprocessor), codename for the 2 MB cache 90nm process Pentium M mobile processor
- Moshe Dothan (1919–1999), Israeli archaeologist
- Trude Dothan (born 1922), Israeli archaeologist
- Dani Dothan, Moshe and Trude's son, the lead-singer of HaClique, documentary writer and film-maker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dothan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.