|Headquarters||227 N. Oates St|
Dothan, Alabama 36301
The Dothan Eagle is a daily newspaper serving Dothan, Alabama and the surrounding communities. It was owned by the Thomson Corporation until 2000, when it was sold to Media General. In 2012, Media General sold most of its newspapers, including the Eagle, to current owner Berkshire Hathaway.
It was founded in 1908.
|2018||Best Humorous Column||1st||Jim Cook|
|2018||Best News Photo||1st||Jay Hare|
- Roberts, Gene; Kunkel, Thomas; Layton, Charles, eds. (2001). Leaving Readers Behind: The Age of Corporate Newspapering. Fayetteville: University of Arkansas Press. ISBN 1610752325.
- Leaving Readers Behind. University of Arkansas Press. 2001. ISBN 9781610752329.
- New owner, era for The Times-Dispatch
- History, Alabama Department of Archives and (1915). Alabama Official and Statistical Register. Brown Printing Company.
- Langan, Jaclyn. "APA Better Newspaper Contest Award Winners Announced" (PDF). Alabama Press Association. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
|This article about an Alabama newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|