From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up double-double or double double in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A double-double may refer to:
- The Double Double or Epsilon Lyrae, a quadruple star system in the constellation of Lyra
- Double, Double (Brunner novel), a 1969 science fiction novel by John Brunner
- Double, Double (Ellery Queen novel), a 1950 mystery novel
- Double, Double (Star Trek novel), a 1989 science fiction novel
- Double-double, a type of double in volleyball
- Double-Double, a type of cheeseburger from In-N-Out Burger
- Tim Hortons Double Double, a coffee with two creams and two sugars
- Double-double arithmetic, a technique in floating-point arithmetic and numerical analysis for attaining roughly quadruple precision by combining pairs of double precision quantities
- A doubled set of double yellow lines, used in some parts of the US to indicate a painted median strip
- An individual basketball performance in which a player accumulates a double digit number total in two of five categories.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double-double.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.