|Traded as||PSE: DD|
|Founder||Edgar Sia II|
|Parent||Injap Investments, Inc.|
Honeystar Holdings Corporation
DoubleDragon Properties Corporation (formerly, Injap Land Corporation) is a Philippine real estate development company based in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. It was founded in 2009 as a subsidiary of Injap Investments, Inc. In 2012, the company became a joint venture between Injap Investments, Inc. and Honeystar Holdings Corporation.
- CityMall Commercial Centers, Inc.
- DoubleDragon Sales Corporation
- DoubleDragon Property Management Corporation
- DD Happyhomes Residential Centers, Inc.
- DD-Meridian Park Development Corporation
- Hotel of Asia, Inc.
- Hotel 101
- Iloilo-Guimaras Ferry Terminal Corporation
- Piccadilly Circus Landing, Inc.
- "DoubleDragon Properties Corp.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Hottest stock: DoubleDragon". Manila Standard. 4 March 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Edgar Sia". Forbes.com. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- DoubleDragon Properties Corp (1 February 2017). "DD:Philippines Stock Quote - DoubleDragon Properties Corp - Bloomberg Markets". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 21 May 2017.