From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Double Dare (disambiguation))
|Look up double dare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double Dare is the name of:
- Double Dare (CBS game show), a CBS game show, from 1976 to 1977, hosted by Alex Trebek
- Double Dare (1985 TV series), a CBS television show starring Billy Dee Williams and Ken Wahl
- Double Dare (Nickelodeon game show), a Nickelodeon game show from 1986 to 1993, hosted by Marc Summers with various evolutions including Family Double Dare, Super Sloppy Double Dare and Double Dare 2000
- Double Dare (album), 2016 album by Waterparks
- Double Dare (comics), a pair of comic book villainesses in DC Comics
- Double Dare (Kyosho), a radio controlled monster truck made by Kyosho
- Double Dare (film), a 2004 film by Amanda Micheli
- Double Dare (play), a 1976 television play by Dennis Potter
- "Double Dare", a song by English gothic rock band Bauhaus from their album In the Flat Field
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double Dare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.