(Redirected from Double Jeopardy (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Double Jeopardy or double jeopardy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double jeopardy is a type of procedural defence in legal terminology.
Double jeopardy may also refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Double Jeopardy (1955 film), starring Rod Cameron
- Double Jeopardy (1970 film), a made-for-TV movie starring Norman Fell
- Double Jeopardy (1992 film), a TV movie starring Rachel Ward and Bruce Boxleitner
- Double Jeopardy (1996 film), a TV movie starring Joe Penny, Teri Garr, Brittany Murphy, Shawn Hatosy, Rutanya Alda, and Karyn Dwyer
- Double Jeopardy (1999 film), starring Tommy Lee Jones and Ashley Judd
- Double Jeopardy!, the second round of the TV game show Jeopardy!
- "Double Jeopardy" (Highlander), an episode of the TV series Highlander: The Series
- "Double Jeopardy" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the science-fiction series Stargate SG-1
- "Double Jeopardy" (Beast Wars), an episode of the Beast Wars series
- "Double Jeopardy" (CSI: Miami), an episode of the CSI: Miami series
- "Double Jeopardy", an episode in season 2 of the TV series The Good Wife
- Double Jeopardy (Lois & Clark episode), season 3 episode of Lois & Clark
- Double Jeopardy (Haven), season 3 episode of Haven
- Double Jeopardy (The Colbys), season 1 episode of The Colbys
- Double Jeopardy (album), Akon album
In other uses
- Double jeopardy (marketing), a statistical phenomenon in marketing
- Double Jeopardy Clause, protections in the United States constitution
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double Jeopardy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.