Double jeopardy (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Double Jeopardy (film))
Double jeopardy is a type of procedural defence in legal terminology.
Double jeopardy may also refer to:
- Double Jeopardy (1955 film) starring Rod Cameron
- Double Jeopardy (1970 film), a made-for-TV movie starring Norman Fell
- Double Jeopardy (1992 film), a TV movie starring Rachel Ward and Bruce Boxleitner
- Double Jeopardy (1996 film), a TV movie starring Joe Penny, Teri Garr, Brittany Murphy, Shawn Hatosy and Rutanya Alda
- Double Jeopardy (1999 film) starring Tommy Lee Jones and Ashley Judd
- Double Jeopardy!, the second round of the TV game show Jeopardy!
- "Double Jeopardy", an episode of the TV series Highlander
- "Double Jeopardy" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the science-fiction series Stargate SG-1
- "Double Jeopardy" (Beast Wars), an episode of the Beast Wars series
- "Double Jeopardy" (CSI: Miami), an episode of the CSI: Miami series
- "Double Jeopardy", an episode in season 2 of the TV series The Good Wife
In other uses
- Double jeopardy (marketing), a statistical phenomenon in marketing
- Double Jeopardy (novel), by Fletcher Pratt
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double jeopardy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.