From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Double Robotics received seed funding from Y Combinator. Johnson & Johnson and The Coca-Cola Company are testing Double and seven Fortune 500 companies have preordered. Preorders total over $500,000. Customer deliveries began February 2013.
- Alyson Shontell (Aug 22, 2012). "A Robotics Startup Is Putting An iPad On A Segway And Selling It For $2,499". Business Insider. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Mack, Eric (2011-10-17). "Double Robotics builds 'body' for iPad videoconferencing | Crave - CNET". News.cnet.com. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Bilton, Nick (2012-08-18). "'Double' Turns the iPad Into a Telepresence Robot - NYTimes.com". Mountain View (Calif): Bits.blogs.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Chris O'Brien (2013-02-01). "Macworld: Double Robotics + iPad = Never leave your house again - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- "Telepresence robots: Your alter ego on wheels". The Economist. 2013-03-09. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This robotics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|