|Look up double decker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A double-decker is a vehicle that has two levels for passengers or cargo, one deck above the other. Such vehicles include:
- Aerial tramway
- Bilevel rail car
- Bombardier BiLevel Coach
- Bombardier MultiLevel Coach
- Dome car
- Double-deck aircraft
- Double-deck elevator
- Double-decker bus
- Double-decker tram
- Superliner (railcar)
- Autorack (US) or car transporter (UK), a railway vehicle for transporting cars (UK) or automobiles (US)
- Semi-trailer (UK) or auto carrier (US), a road trailer for transporting cars (UK) or automobiles (US)
- Two-decker is a sailing ship with 2 decks armed with cannon.
A double-decker may also refer to:
- Double Decker (chocolate bar)
- Double-decker sandwich, such as a club sandwich or Dagwood sandwich, with two layers of meat and condiments sandwiched between three pieces of bread
- A multi-level roadway such as those found in Chicago
- A multi-level bridge
- A double-decker outhouse
- Double Decker (film), a 2011 Kannada-language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double decker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.