Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up double-dip, double-dipped, double-dipping, or double-dips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double dip may refer to:
- Double-dipping, the practice of releasing multiple special editions of a media product to consumers
- Double-dip recession, a recession shape used by economists
- Double Dip, "lifeline" within Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? franchise
- Double dip (roller coaster element)
- Double dipping, metaphor for circular analysis in statistics
- Double dipping (US political commentary), AKA dual mandate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double dip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.