Jump to navigation Jump to search
Double layer may refer to:
- Double layer (biospecific), the surface where two different phases of matter are in contact
- Double layer (plasma physics), a structure in a plasma and consists of two parallel layers with opposite electrical charge
- Double layer (surface science), a structure that appears on the surface of an object when it is placed into a liquid
- Double layer forces, which occur between charged objects across liquids
- Double layer potential, a solution of Laplace's equation
- Double layer suturing, two layers of sutures, first in a deep level of a tissue and then at a more superficial level
- DVD+R DL or Double layer, a DVD format
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double layer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.