Doubting Thomas (1935 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||David Butler|
|Produced by||Buddy G. DeSylva|
|Screenplay by||William Conselman|
|Based on||The Torch Bearers|
by George Kelly
|Cinematography||Joseph A. Valentine|
|Edited by||Irene Morra|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Doubting Thomas is a 1935 American comedy film directed by David Butler and written by William Conselman and Bartlett Cormack. It is based on the 1922 play The Torch Bearers by George Kelly. The film stars Will Rogers, Billie Burke, Alison Skipworth, Sterling Holloway, Andrew Tombes and Gail Patrick. The film was released on June 7, 1935, by Fox Film Corporation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Will Rogers as Thomas Brown
- Billie Burke as Paula Brown
- Alison Skipworth as Mrs. Pampinelli
- Sterling Holloway as Mr. Spindler
- Andrew Tombes as Huxley Hossefrosse
- Gail Patrick as Florence McCrickett
- Frances Grant as Peggy Burns
- Frank Albertson as Jimmy Brown
- Johnny Arthur as Ralph Twiller
- Helen Flint as Nelly Fell
- Fred Wallace as Teddy
- T. Roy Barnes as LaMaze
- Ruth Warren as Jenny
- John Qualen as Von Blitzen
- George Cooper as Stagehand
- Helen Freeman Corle as Mrs. Sheppard
- William "Billy" Benedict as Caddie
- "Doubting Thomas (1935) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- F.S.N. (1935-07-11). "Movie Review - Doubting Thomas - Rogers's New Film". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Doubting Thomas". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|