Doug Frost (wine)
Frost is one of four individuals in the world to simultaneously hold the Master of Wine and Master Sommelier titles, along with Gerard Basset, Ronn Wiegand and Eric Hemer,  achieving his MS in 1991 and MW in 1993.
Frost is a wine and spirits consultant for United Airlines, and is published in several works and periodicals, including The Oxford Companion to Wine, Tom Stevenson's Wine Report, San Francisco Chronicle and Wine & Spirits. His published books are Uncorking Wine (1996), On Wine (2001) and Far From Ordinary Spanish Wine Buying Guide (2005). Frost also hosts the show Check Please Kansas City for KC Public Television.
- mastersofwine.org, Masters of Wine, Doug Frost profile Archived September 21, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Saulny, Susan, The New York Times (November 19, 2006). Iowa Finds Itself Deep in Heart of Wine Country
- Bath, Robert, Sommelier Journal (September 2008). Navigating the Three-Tier Distribution System Archived October 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Colman, Tyler, vinography.com (November 13, 2009). Wine Education as Big Business
- Robinson, Jancis, jancisrobinson.com (November 23, 2009). 8 new Master Sommeliers
|This wine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|