Doug Hall (painter)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Doug Hall is an oil painter from Neosho, Missouri whose subjects include early Eastern Woodland Native Americans. He currently resides in McDonald County, Missouri adjacent to the Huckleberry State Forest.
- George Phippen Memorial Foundation, Prescott, Arizona, Fine Art Award, 2002
- Sedona, Arizona, Oils, first place, 2003
- Midwest Gathering of the Artists, Carthage, Missouri, Artists' Choice Award and H.E. Williams Award, 2004
- Stillwater, Oklahoma, Best of Show, 2005.
- U.S. Department of State profile
Doug Hall's website http://www.doughallart.com/
|This article about a painter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|