Douglas station (Los Angeles Metro)
Station platforms at Douglas Metro Green Line Station.
|Location||700 South Douglas Street|
El Segundo, CA 90245
|Line(s)||C Line (Green)|
|Platforms||1 center platform|
|Bicycle facilities||6 bike rack spaces|
4 bike lockers
|Opened||August 12, 1995|
|Previous names||Douglas St/Rosecrans Ave|
Douglas is an elevated light rail station on the Los Angeles County Metro Rail Green Line. The station is an island platform near the corner of Douglas Street and Park Place, north of Rosecrans Avenue in El Segundo, California. The original name for this station was Douglas/Rosecrans and it may still be used in some places. This station was renovated in 2006 as part of street improvements in the area. The train platform, currently suitable for two-car trains, may be lengthened to accommodate three-car trains to enable increased capacity of the line.
|Platform||Westbound||← C Line (Green) toward Redondo Beach (Terminus)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Eastbound||→ C Line (Green) toward Norwalk (El Segundo) →|
Metro Rail service
Green Line service hours are approximately from 5:00 AM until 12:45 AM daily.
- Metro Local: 125
- Beach Cities Transit: 109
- Amtrak California Thruway Motorcoach Route 1C: Torrance - Bakersfield (connects to San Joaquin trains to Oakland and Sacramento.)
- "Green Line station information". Retrieved 2010-09-25.
- Broverman, Neal (2020-02-11). "Metro Is Betting Its Second-Oldest Light Rail Line Is About to See a Jump in Ridership". Los Angeles Magazine. Retrieved 2020-02-12.
- "Green Line timetable" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-09-25.
Media related to Douglas (Los Angeles Metro station) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|