Douglas Blue Feather
As a veteran performer and pioneer in modernizing the Native American flute, the highlights of his career include winning the 2010 Indian Summer Music Award for "Best Native American Flute", the 2009 Coalition Of Visionary Resources Music Award for "Best New Age CD", and as receiving over seventeen nominations for the Native American Music Awards and four wins including “Flutist Of The Year” and “Best New Age CD.” As a Grammy artist, Douglas Blue Feather was featured on the Grammy nominated CD, Faces Of The Sun, by Peter Kater.
He has performed at the Native American Awards, on NBC TV, Fox TV, and at numerous nationally advertised powwows, festivals, and churches throughout the United States.
- Earth Songs (Released April 11, 2011)
- The Best Of (Released August 11, 2010)
- Rollin' Like Thunder (Released January 13, 2010)
- Kokopelli Christmas (Released September 11, 2008)
- Sacred Space (Released May 11, 2008)
- Spirit of the Flute (Released August 11, 2007)
- A Crown of Stars (Released April 11, 2007)
- Heal The Earth (Released April 11, 2006)
- Time For Truth (Released June 11, 2005)
- The Great Spirit of Christmas (Released September 11, 2004)
- Star Nations (Released May 11, 2003)
- Ride The Lightning (Released May 11, 2002)
- Arrival (Released June 11, 2000)
- Seventh Fire (Released May 11, 1998)
- Epple, Aaron. "The Sequel to SunWatch: Indigenous Music Festival". daytondailynews. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "25th Victory of Life Expo features Alexandria transformation speaker and coach Larry Watson | NKyTribune".
- Douglas Blue Feather (official website)
|This article on a United States musician who plays a woodwind instrument is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a flautist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|