Douglas Point Conservation Park
|Douglas Point Conservation Park|
|Nearest town or city||Robe.|
|Established||8 May 1997|
|Area||60 ha (148 acres)|
|Managing authorities||Department for Environment and Water|
|Website||Douglas Point Conservation Park|
|See also||Protected areas of South Australia|
Douglas Point Conservation Park is a protected area in the Australian state of South Australia located in the gazetted locality of Cape Douglas in the state's south east about 29 kilometres (18 miles) south-west of Mount Gambier and about 11 kilometres (6.8 miles) north west of the township of Port MacDonnell. The conservation park was proclaimed under the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1972 in 1997 ‘to protect the endangered plant species, Sand Ixodia’. The conservation park is classified as an IUCN Category VI protected area.
- "Terrestrial Protected Areas of South Australia (refer 'DETAIL' tab )". CAPAD 2016. Australian Government, Department of the Environment (DoE). 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- Kotz, D.C. (8 May 1997). "NATIONAL PARKS AND WILDLIFE ACT 1972 SECTIONS 30 AND 43: CONSTITUTION OF DOUGLAS POINT CONSERVATION PARK" (PDF). The South Australian Government Gazette. Government of South Australia. p. 1728. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Protected Areas Information System - reserve list (as of 17 Feb 2014)" (PDF). Department of Environment Water and Natural Resources. Retrieved 26 March 2014.
- "Douglas Point Conservation Park". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "Search result for "Douglas Point Conservation Park" (Record no SA0020558) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities", "Place names (gazetteer)" and "Development Plan Layers"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Douglas Point Conservation Park Management Plan". Department for Environment and Heritage. 2003. pp. ii, 4, & 5. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Douglas Point Conservation Park official webpage
- Douglas Point Conservation Park webpage on protected planet
|This South Australia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This protected areas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|