From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Douliou Station)
|Distance||260.6 km from Keelung|
|Classification||一等站 (Taiwan Railways Administration level)|
|Opened||February 1, 1904
Current: December 19, 2008
|Previous names||斗六驛 (Japanese)|
|Passengers||13,977 daily (2014)|
The station has two island platforms. Ticketing and customer service are located in the main concourse on the second floor, while tracks are located in front of and behind the station. The station has an accessibility elevator.
- February 1, 1904: The station opened as Toroku-eki (斗六驛).
- 1940: After an earthquake, the station was closed for three months for reconstruction.
- November 1958: The second-generation station (with reinforced concrete) was completed.
- November 3, 2006: The second-generation station was demolished.
- December 19, 2008: The current cross-platform station opened for service.
|1||1A||■ Western Line (Southbound departure)||Toward Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung|
|■ Western Line (Southbound through service)||Toward Chiayi, Tainan, Kaohsiung|
|2||1B||■ Western Line (Southbound)||Toward Tainan, Kaohsiung, Pingtung|
|■ South-Link Line (Southbound)||Toward Fangliao, Taitung|
|3||2A||■ Western Line (Northbound)||Toward Changhua, Taichung, Taipei|
|■ Eastern Line (Southbound, cross-line)||Toward Yilan, Suao, Hualien|
|4||2B||■ Western Line (Northbound departure)||Toward Changhua, Taichung, Taipei|
|■ Western Line (Northbound through service)||Toward Changhua, Taichung, Taipei|
Around the station
- Douliou City area
- Huwei River
- Yunlin River
- Yunlin County Government
- House of Citizen-Memorial Hall of Attendance
- Douliu City Office
- National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
- TransWorld University
- Douliu High School
- Yunlin County Stadium
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
|West Coast Line||
- "Volume of Passenger and Freight Traffic" (PDF). Taiwan Railway Administration. 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Douliu Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|