Douriez is a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France.
A typical rural village situated some 30 miles (48 km) southeast of Montreuil-sur-Mer on the D119 road, by the banks of the river Authie, the border with the Somme department.
Places of interest
- The sixteenth-century church of the Nativité-de-Notre-Dame
- Remains of a 13th-century château
- A water mill
- Douriez Church
- Chateau Valloires
- Douries Chateau (Manoir)
- l'Estaminet Restaurant
- Douriez part and one of the seven valleys of nature
- Douriez the home of Baron & Baroness Guibal
- l'Auberge du gros tilleul (the best ***** )
Historical population of Douriez
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Douriez.