Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Douro is a major river of the Iberian Peninsula.
Douro may also refer to:
- Douro DOC, a Portuguese wine region
- Douro Subregion, a Portuguese NUTS3 subregion
- Douro Province, a historical province of Portugal
- Douro-Dummer, a township in central-eastern Ontario, Canada
- Duero, Bohol, a municipality in the Philippines
- Ribera del Duero, a Spanish wine region
- RMS Douro, British ship 1865-1882
|Look up douro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Douro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.