The Douro is a major river of the Iberian Peninsula.
Douro may also refer to:
- Douro DOC, a Portuguese wine region
- Douro Subregion, a Portuguese NUTS3 subregion
- Douro Province, a historical province of Portugal
- Douro-Dummer, a township in central-eastern Ontario, Canada
- Duero, Bohol, a municipality in the Philippines
- Ribera del Duero, a Spanish wine region
- RMS Douro, British ship 1865-1882
|Look up douro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Douro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.