Dover is an unincorporated community in Kelso Township, Dearborn County, Indiana.
Dover is also the name for the unincorporated town at the intersection of IN 32 and IN 75 in Boone county about 7 miles west of Lebanon, Indiana.
The first settlement was made at Dover in 1815.
Dover is located at 39°14′29″N 84°56′52″W / 39.24139°N 84.94778°W.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "Dover, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- ^ http://indiana.hometownlocator.com/in/boone/dover.cfm
- ^ https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-86.617194,3a,90y,279.4h,80.9t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sZgTdiL_BrZF_fOQXWXWOSQ!2e0!6m1!1e1
- ^ Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Indianapolis: B. F. Bowen and Company, Inc. p. 181.