Dover Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.85 sq mi (95.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.85 sq mi (95.4 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||705 ft (215 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||527|
|• Density||14.9/sq mi (5.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61323, 61349, 61356, 61376|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.85 square miles (95.4 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Dover, Heatons Point, Limerick, Mason, Pioneer and Prairie Repose.
- City Co Park
- Mason Grove Cmtry
- Prairie Repose Cmtry
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Dover Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.