(Redirected from Dovetailing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dovetail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dovetail may refer to:
- The dovetail joint, used in woodworking
- The dovetail or "riffle", method of shuffling playing cards
- Dovetail Games, UK video game developer
- German equatorial mount, or dovetail plate, used to fix a telescope to its mount
- Dovetailing (computer science), a technique in algorithm design
- The Dovetail Group, a 1984 early video game developer
- Dovetail Joint (band), a Chicago-based band
- Dovetail (album), an album by Lee Konitz's Terzet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dovetail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.