|Rabbi Dovid Schustal|
|Yeshiva||Beth Medrash Govoha|
|Predecessor||Rabbi Shneur Kotler|
|Birth name||Dovid Tzvi Schustal|
|Born||July 1947 (age 69)
Monsey, New York
|Residence||Lakewood, New Jersey|
|Parents||Rabbi Eliyahu Simcha Schustal
Dovid Tzvi Schustal (Hebrew: דוד צבי שוסטל) (born July 1947) is an Orthodox rabbi and one of the four roshei yeshiva (deans) of Beth Medrash Govoha (the Lakewood Yeshiva) in Lakewood, New Jersey. He shares this post with Rabbi Malkiel Kotler, Rabbi Yerucham Olshin, and Rabbi Yisroel Neuman.
Schustal is the eldest child of Rabbi Eliyahu Simcha Schustal (1923–2012) and his wife, Sarah (1925–2015), daughter of Rabbi Shmuel Ehrenfeld, the Mattersdorfer Rav. He was born a year after his parent's marriage and their move to Monsey, New York, where Simcha Schustal served as rosh kollel of the kollel attached to Beth Medrash Elyon for nearly 30 years. He has two younger brothers and four sisters.
- Donn, Yochonon. "Hagaon Harav Eliyahu Simcha Schustal, zt"l, Rosh Yeshiva of Beis Binyomin in Stamford". Hamodia, 3 May 2012, pp. B30-31.
- Gesser, Yosef (2010). "Thousands Participate in BMG Brooklyn Shabbos and Dinner". Hamodia. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Second Annual Bais Medrash Govoah Shabbos of Chizuk and Melava Malka in Monsey". matzav.com. 14 January 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- Hoffman, Rafael. "Rebbetzin Sarah Schustal, a"h". Hamodia, 25 Nov 2015, p. 30.
- Dershowitz, Rabbi Yitzchok (2006). The Legacy Of Maran Rav Aharon Kotler. Feldheim Publishers. p. 268. ISBN 1-58330-875-X.
|This biographical article about an American rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|